Terms and conditions
- Deposits : When a deposit is required, Information about the scope of the operation of the deposit protection offered, is set out in the document that you should have received with this paperwork, if you are a private individual(s), or customer(s).
- Following any survey which reveals significant unforeseen additional work being required at an extra cost to you or your property being unsafe or unsuitable for the work to be carried out, both you or we have the right to cancel the contract. The Survey would take place at a time agreed by you and us, but no later than 14 days after the signing of the contract In event of no agreement being achieved refer to clause I.
In the above event you will be provided with full details of the survey findings and any deposit will be returned to you.
- a) You will allow installation to commence within the estimated installation period. If within 6 weeks of the end of the estimated installation period, you are unable to accept an appointment for installation, up to 80% of the purchase price is then payable (to cover the cost of goods that have been made to order) and installation or delivery will follow as soon as is reasonably practicable by agreement between us.
- b) If the work is not commenced within the estimated installation period stated in the contract, you may write to us, requiring the work to be completed within six weeks or some other period agreed (preferably in writing) between you and us. If the work is not completed within this extended period, you may cancel the outstanding work covered by the contract without penalty to yourself by sending us a letter advising us of your wishes. We recommend that you send this letter by recorded delivery. In addition, you will be entitled to a refund of any monies which represent a payment for the installation of materials by us in excess of any work actually carried out by ourselves. However, if we carried out any work to a value which exceeds any payment made by you we will be entitled to the payment of the difference. In the event of cancellation, you are entitled to deduct any additional amount which can be shown if you have to pay more than the purchase price to others to complete the installation. In any of the above cases the value of the work will be agreed by you and us. In the event of no agreement being achieved refer to clause I.
- c) We shall not be liable for any delay in the completion of the work which arises from causes beyond our control. (for example fire, flooding civil disturbances, strike action by others, criminal damage and acts of war.)
- d) You or we are entitled to cancel this contract in the event of any serious breach of contract by you or us.
- You will pay us the balance of the purchase price when you are reasonably satisfied that the products have been properly installed in accordance with the terms of this contract.
- We shall retain ownership of any goods which have not yet been fixed to your property, until the purchase price has been paid.
- a) We will remove and dispose of all replaced existing doors, windows and/or frames unless you ask us to leave them on your premises.
- b) We will be liable for any damage caused to your property which was not necessary for the completion of the contract and such damage was caused by us not exercising reasonable care and skill.
- a) Regarding the quality and description of the goods and/or services:
We guarantee to repair where we deem it to be practicable and appropriate, and if not, to replace, free of all charges for labour and materials, any product including any insulating glass unit which develops a fault, (including condensation between the glasses of the units) and the construction of the base of a conservatory if included in the installation, due to defective materials or workmanship within 10 years of the date of installation. You must notify us of any claim under the terms of this guarantee within 28 days of discovery of the fault, preferably by sending us a recorded delivery letter.
- b) Despite the fact that your statutory rights remain unaffected, this guarantee does not extend to:-
- Nothing in these conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods and services. For further information about your statutory rights contact your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advise Bureau.
- Complaints Policy We always endeavor to provide the best service and products for our customers. However on rare occasions we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.